Project Engineer (Japanese speaking N2)
จำหน่าย และการตลาด อุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ ควบคุมการทำงานของเครี่องจักร ภายใต้เครื่องหมายการค้า “MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC” (ถนนสุขุมวิท, กทม)
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
basic of qualification
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Automation, IT, Computer and relevant field
- Male only 25 – 32 years old.
- Three year experiences in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Good command of Japanese or ability to communicate requirement level N2.
- Good command of English or ability to communicate with TOEIC 550.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift.
- Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core competencies.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong client-facing and team work skill.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project.