Finance and Administration Officer
We are looking for a young professional lady who loves broad area of working in Corporate Financial Institute, MTC is the company who provides financial support and services to all over Mitsubishi Electric Corporation affiliates in Asia-Pacific Region. Success candidate is expected to work in variety kinds such as Accounting, Financing and various Administration which is required utilizing knowledge, skill in every single day. Benefit from Board of Investment (BOI) and International Headquarters (IHQ) and Regional Operating Headquarters (ROH) will make you have a wonderful learning and experience.
Account transaction recording – Use you knowledge and skill in account recording, posting to ensure financial statement is correct and reliable.
Finance – Cash and non-cash handling according to the company regulations and policies.
Document preparation – Outstanding Account Payable Confirmation Note, Voucher issuing and handling, Submitting report to Bank of Thailand (BOT) regarding Fund transaction movement report, Selling and buying foreign currency report.
Administration – Do various kind of support and services to ensure that company is in very good shape. Coordinate with affiliated companies in Thailand and overseas including Government agencies and Financial Institutes.
- Thai female age between 25 – 30 years
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field with GPA 2.80 or higher
- Experience in Accounting or Finance continuously for 3 – 5 years [Account Receivable accounting is a plus]
- Familiar in Computer-based Accounting ERP System e.g. SAP, MAC-5 system
- Experience in online fund transfer over internet banking services e.g. MUFG bank, UOB bank and others
- Well understand about government collaboration e.g. Immigration and Consulate Office for Thai and overseas VISA. Ministry of Labour (MOL) for Work Permit, Board of Investment (BOI) and One Stop Service Center (OSS) practice, Social Security Office (SSO), Large Taxpayer Office (LTO) under Revenue Department (RD) and etc.
- Good command of English (Japanese is a plus)
- Experience in Japanese National Corporation (JNC) or Multi-National Corporation (MNC) with status of Internal Headquarters (IHQ) or Regional Operating Headquarters (ROH) is very useful.