- FA Center Engineer Japanese
- Repair of electrical circuits Mitsubishi FA product such as INVERTER,PLC ,SERVO.
- Analysis of problem circuits.
- Troubleshooting problems to technical information and applications.
- Learn new products all the time to develop your skills.
- Monitoring compliance and preventive maintenance products, Mitsubishi
According to customer needs.
6.start and learning about the Mitsubishi Electric new products and study the technic and technical of products and then bring this knowledge to support and helper to customer’s and also all colleagues (engineering) helper them to improved and solving any problem (customer or our engineer)
- Consult and searching for any require from Manager and then must be very fast to find it by self and after that must be immediately to feedback of any result and any report.
- Try to learning by self of any news that concern with the company’s products / improve yourself to the good of assistant of FA Center and very potential of FA Products. ( very advantage )
- Routine is very great to stand by the data or any technical for support customer and engineer ( outside calling and support back by answer with the best way and good solutions to all any require)
- More and more of knowledge about the FA products.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic / Electrics / Automation or field relate with Engineering
- PLC and other program.
- Measuring and inspecting of manufactured components to comply with drawing specifications.
- Have a knowledge of electric circuit and programming.
- Male or Female Japanese people
- Ages 25-40 years.
- Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, or Factory Automation / PLC or related fields).
- Proficient in programmable logic controllers and improving workflow in MELFT technical division, for customer satisfaction.
- Responding to requests or inquiries from Mitsubishi Electric Japan in corporation with all division.
- have basic knowledge of electric circit and programing (Bachelor level is required)
- Solving Japanese customers’ problems in corporation with all division and Mitsubishi Electric Japan as a responder
- Collecting valuable information from Japanese customers, for information sharing with MELFT Mitsubishi Electric Japan.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift working and 24 hours standby duty.
- Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Learning about our product specifications and how to use.
- Solution Consultant for Vision Sensor
Develop a sales strategy and visit customers to sell Vision sensor and Barcode reader as sales engineer.
Male or Female.
- Technician (FA Repair)
- Diploma in electrical / mechatronics engineering or relevant field.
- Male, age 23 – 30 years
- Responsible for repair work of Mitsubishi product(FA Product).
- Can repair in the office and sometime can go onsite service. (able to drive a car to work outside)
- Follow up work from customers that we repair and send to customers to use.
- Use a series of tests provided for the test to determine the cause of any abnormalities that have occurred.
- Good interpersonal skill & service minded
- Techniques of engineering and Analytical mind with problem-solving.
- Ability to work with multiple jobs
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, Service technical equipment and FA products.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Driving License
- Training Engineering
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Computer / Instrument / Mechatronic / Automation or other related filed.