- AR Officer
- Contact Control.
- Updated AR and follow up
- Placing the bills and money collection.
- Office receipt and Receipt/Tax invoice issuance.
- Make daily money collection report.
- Request for payment letter.
- Other assignment.
- Age 23 years old and above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Having work experiences in accounting or Financial at least 1-2 years.
- Good communication in English.
- Knowledge of Tax / Withholding Tax.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Senior Finance Officer
We are looking for a young professional who loves broad area of working in Corporate Financial Institute. MTC is the company who provides financial support and service to all over Mitsubishi Electric Corporation affiliates in Asia-Pacific Region and Europe. Success candidates is expected to work in variety kinds such as Accounting and Financing which is required utilizing knowledge, skill in every single day. Benefit from Board of Investment (BOI) and International Business Centre (IBC) and Treasury Center License (TC) from Bank of Thailand will make you have a wonderful learning and experience.
Account: Use you knowledge and skill in account recording, posting to ensure financial statement is correct and reliable.
Finance: Foreign currency deal and report with the Bank.
Document preparation: Outstanding Account Receivable Confirmation Note, Voucher issuing and handling.
Submitting report to Bank of Thailand (BOT) regarding Foreign Currency transaction movement report.
Thai age between 30-38 years.
Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Account, Economic or related field with GPA 2.80 or higher.
Experience in Finance or Accounting continuously for more than 8 years, especially related the operation of Foreign Currency dealing with the bank and Foreign Currency Market are advantage.
Excellent in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Good relationship and English communication is important.