Service Engineer – IT / Computer Science /ICT (Office Par-Ram 3)
จำหน่าย และการตลาด อุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ ควบคุมการทำงานของเครี่องจักร ภายใต้เครื่องหมายการค้า “MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC” (ถนนพระราม 3, กทม)
- Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to company requirements. Ensure proper setting and functionality of maintained equipment and submit completed maintenance checklists and appropriate reports immediately after completion
- Support installation, commissioning, sterile test and performance test of new filling machines and downstream equipment. Ensure proper setting and functionality of installed equipment and submit completed checklists as requested for project execution immediately after completion
- Monitor production and new technological improvements of filling lines and inform your supervisor about their performance. Detect problems that are negatively influencing efficiency and wastage of the filling lines and actively work on lasting and reproducible problem solutions
- Reactive troubleshooting of the filling lines in order to minimize the possible downtime of the customers’ operation. Report to your supervisor about repeating problems and possible solutions
- Advise the customers’ operation/maintenance staff in preparing the cleaning/maintenance of the filling line. Immediately inform customer if machine is not operated/cleaned as per operating manual requirements. Report immediately to your supervisor if customer is not following instructions
- Preparation of accurate weekly Service Report and submission of it on time agreed upon in order to gather accurate statistics and on time invoicing of service activities rendered to customers
- Install, test and monitor filling line modifications / optimizations according to company requirements in designated timeframe. Report problems and results to your supervisor
- Prepare replaced spare parts for claim / repair procedure to reduce operation costs. Attach information according to requirements and hand them over to your supervisor.
Job & Skill Requirements: Bachelor degree
• IT Engineering, Computer science, Software Engineering is very advantage for consideration
• Male only 25 – 35 years old.
• Technical educational background (preferably in computer science/ software engineering or related fields).
• Proficient in programming. (Required for IT / computer science/ software engineering).
• Basic knowledge designing and maintaining relational databases including Oracle, MySQL, Postqres or Sqlserver would also be an advantage.
• Good command of English or ability to communicate.
• Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
• Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
• Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift.
• personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
• Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core competencies.
• Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office) and English (speaking, reading and writing)